PAGE LAST UPDATED: September 13, 2021
The following policies are in place for the upcoming performances of A Doll’s House, Part 2. Please note that 4th Wall Theatre Company’s COVID-19 policies are subject to change, and we will re-evaluate these policies for each show in our season.
Guests who purchase tickets acknowledge and consent to the adherence of these policies. We will update ticket holders and subscribers via email in advance of their ticketed performance if changes to the policies occur.
- SELF-ASSESSMENT: Please do not attend if you feel sick, if you recently tested positive for COVID-19, or if you think you were exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- SCREENING: All guests are required to present proof of a negative COVID-19 test obtained within 72 hours of the event in order to enter the theatre. Alternatively, you may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for entry into the theatre.
- Acceptable forms of proof for a negative test include: a dated copy of the results in either printed or digital format (a photo on your phone will suffice). Both PCR and antigen tests are acceptable. The results must have been performed by a third party, such as a lab. At-home tests will not be accepted.
- Acceptable forms of proof for full vaccination include: the original vaccination card or printed or digital copies of the vaccination card (a photo on your phone will suffice).
- MASKS: All guests must wear a mask properly to enter the theatre. Masks must be kept on for the full duration of the performance. 4th Wall Staff and Ushers will also be required to wear masks.
- LIMITED SEATING: 4th Wall has reduced audience capacity to accommodate extra space between separate parties.
- FLEXIBLE TICKETING: Please contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to exchange, credit, or refund your tickets for any reason related to our COVID-19 policies. There will be no charges or penalties for doing so.
In the unlikely event that a show is canceled, best efforts will be given to notify guests at the earliest possible time. Show cancellations are typically communicated via e-mail, website, and social media.
In the event of a cancellation, guests are given the opportunity to move their tickets into another date of the production at no additional cost based on available seating.
If a guest is not able to attend any of the remaining performances, they may do one of the following:
- Select another production of the current 4th Wall season to attend
- Donate the value back to 4th Wall as a tax-deductible donation
- Request the value to be held on their account for future use
- Request a refund
APPROPRIATE CONDUCT & LIABILITY
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with 4th Wall personnel and posted signs. Ticket holders expressly assume all liability for risk and danger incidental to the ticketed event. Titles, artists, dates, and prices are subject to change.
4th Wall Theatre Company
1824 Spring Street, Studio 101, Houston TX 77007